How to Thicken Your Uterine Lining with Acupressure Home Treatment
How to Thicken Your Uterine Lining with Acupressure Home Treatment for Pregnancy and IVF Success!
Why do you need to increase your uterine lining?
A thicker lining:
- Improves your chances of implantation with natural conception, IUI and IVF
- Helps to prevent miscarriage
- Supports the development of a healthy pregnancy and baby
Signs you may need to thicken your lining:
- Very light and/or short menstrual flow
- Watery or pink menstrual flow
- Several clots and/or dark colored or sluggish flow
- Delayed ovulation
- Difficulty growing your lining to at least 8mm before IUI or IVF/FET transfer
- History of miscarriage and/or difficulty conceiving
How stimulation of acupuncture points helps to increase your lining:
- Acupuncture point stimulation has been proven to increase blood flow to the uterine lining
- One study shows that acupuncture point stimulation not only thickens endometrial lining but also increases vascularization of the lining. It is well-known that a lining can be thick yet not full of life-giving blood (vascularized).
Why you should use acupressure point stimulation at home:
- Acupuncture points have been proven to increase the uterine lining and blood flow to the uterine arteries, allowing for IVF to be more successful. Reference: (Reduction of blood flow impedance in the uterine arteries of infertile women with Electro Acupuncture Stener-Victirin, et al., Human Reproduction, Vol 11, No6. pp. 1311-17, 1996)
- I've used a study-proven protocol clinically with great results, including the lining increasing from 5mm to over 8mm in 2 days. Even the doctor asked the patient in awe, "What did you do?"
- If you're not getting acupuncture, this is an effective alternative.
- If you are getting acupuncture, this will make your treatments more effective, especially if you can't get acupuncture are frequently as 2 times a week.