Heidi Brockmyre, L.Ac. Presents:
Balance & Restore 7-Day Challenge – Day 3
Introduction: Build Blood
“I am enough. I have enough. Everything will get done in perfect timing.”
Bonus Nutrition Tip:
Eat cooked dark leafy greens, like spinach, chard, and kale, to build healthy blood. Have a healthy protein with every meal. Be sure to eat breakfast daily.
Use this point if you experience:
Short periods, late or no ovulation, dry skin, hair, eyes or brittle nails, thinning hair, anxiety, poor memory, light and/or short periods, irritability, fatigue, pale complexion, or any symptoms from the blood deficiency category of the Weekly Symptom Tracker
Instructional: Acupressure Stomach
– Do each point the length of the video – about 1 minute each.
– You can massage the points as often as you’d like throughout the day. I recommend 1-3x/day.
– You can use any finger to massage the points. Use whatever finger is most comfortable for you.
– Feeling tenderness at the points is normal. That is the body working out blockages and is usually a sign that point needs attention.
– It’s normal to have an emotional release after doing the acupressure. This is healthy and normal. Better out than in!
– It’s also normal to not feel a physical or emotional reaction after doing the acupressure. It is still taking effect.
– These points are good for men, too. Feel free to invite your male partner to join.
– Sometimes one side will be more tender than the other. It’s common for one side of the body to have more blockage than the other.
– You can combine the points with one another. Trust your intuition and begin to see what feels right. You can do all 7 points together by the end of the program, or you can mix and match the ones you feel you need to focus on that day.
– It’s normal to feel tenderness in the points for up to 24 hours after doing the acupressure. The points continue to stay activated.
– Do not press so hard that you give yourself a bruise.
Go Back to Previous Days
Day 1: Open Your Heart >> Click Here
Day 2: Digestion >> Click Here