Heidi Brockmyre, L.Ac. Presents:
Balance & Restore 7-Day Challenge – Day 6
Introduction: Support the Immune System
“I am ready to let go of what was and accept what is with gratitude.”
Bonus Nutrition Tip:
Eat daikon radishes to support your immune system. They can be juiced, added to salads, eaten as a side or stir-fried.
Use this point if you experience:
Allergies, frequent colds, skin rashes and sensitivity, sinus congestion, autoimmune issues, sadness, depression, frequent crying, or any symptoms from the lung qi deficiency category of the Weekly Symptom Tracker
– Do each point the length of the video – about 1 minute each.
– You can massage the points as often as you’d like throughout the day. I recommend 1-3x/day.
– You can use any finger to massage the points. Use whatever finger is most comfortable for you.
– Feeling tenderness at the points is normal. That is the body working out blockages and is usually a sign that point needs attention.
– It’s normal to have an emotional release after doing the acupressure. This is healthy and normal. Better out than in!
– It’s also normal to not feel a physical or emotional reaction after doing the acupressure. It is still taking effect.
– These points are good for men, too. Feel free to invite your male partner to join.
– Sometimes one side will be more tender than the other. It’s common for one side of the body to have more blockage than the other.
– You can combine the points with one another. Trust your intuition and begin to see what feels right. You can do all 7 points together by the end of the program, or you can mix and match the ones you feel you need to focus on that day.
– It’s normal to feel tenderness in the points for up to 24 hours after doing the acupressure. The points continue to stay activated.
– Do not press so hard that you give yourself a bruise.
Go Back to Previous Days
Day 1: Open Your Heart >> Click Here
Day 2: Digestion >> Click Here
Day 3: Blood >> Click Here
Day 4: Move Qi & Blood (Parts 1&2) >> Click Here
Day 5: Balance Hormones & Support Your Liver >> Click Here