Heidi Brockmyre, L.Ac. Presents:
Balance & Restore 7-Day Challenge – Day 7
Introduction: Fortify Your Kidneys
“I have the strength and will to make healthy decisions. My wellbeing is my priority.”
Bonus Nutrition Tip:
Drink 1 cup of bone broth daily. (Here’s a recipe.)
Use this point if you experience:
Low back pain, knee pain, feeling cold easily, night sweats, hot flashes, frequent urination, diminished ovarian reserve, low AMH, high FSH, poor egg quality, PCOS, anovulation, difficulty maturing follicles, gray hair, fatigue, feeling fearful, insomnia, lacking willpower, or any symptom from the kidney yin or yang weakness category of the Weekly Symptom Tracker
– Do each point the length of the video – about 1 minute each.
– You can massage the points as often as you’d like throughout the day. I recommend 1-3x/day.
– You can use any finger to massage the points. Use whatever finger is most comfortable for you.
– Feeling tenderness at the points is normal. That is the body working out blockages and is usually a sign that point needs attention.
– It’s normal to have an emotional release after doing the acupressure. This is healthy and normal. Better out than in!
– It’s also normal to not feel a physical or emotional reaction after doing the acupressure. It is still taking effect.
– These points are good for men, too. Feel free to invite your male partner to join.
– Sometimes one side will be more tender than the other. It’s common for one side of the body to have more blockage than the other.
– You can combine the points with one another. Trust your intuition and begin to see what feels right. You can do all 7 points together by the end of the program, or you can mix and match the ones you feel you need to focus on that day.
– It’s normal to feel tenderness in the points for up to 24 hours after doing the acupressure. The points continue to stay activated.
– Do not press so hard that you give yourself a bruise.
Go Back to Previous Days
Day 1: Open Your Heart >> Click Here
Day 2: Digestion >> Click Here
Day 3: Blood >> Click Here
Day 4: Move Qi & Blood (Parts 1&2) >> Click Here
Day 5: Balance Hormones & Support Your Liver >> Click Here
Day 6: Support the Immune System >> Click Here